Subject: Re: PhotoCD
From: Marc Delsoin <[email-masked]>
To: Brian Jones <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 9 Feb 1995 01:09:10 -0500 (EST)

I believe this was talked about a few days ago (or weeks since I am doing 
all my mail now for the third day in a row) but if you get the Asim CD 
file software it has software that will allow you to load in Photo CD's 
Images off of a CD-Rom and save them as IFF.

*****************************************************************************
** -=> Animated Images <=- **  Marc  Delsoin -=>  Animation Gun For Hire   **
**  3D Animation, Image    **     718-712-9352        [email-masked]      **
**  Processing, Morphing   **                                              **
**  Render Farm, Step      **                                              **
**  Frame Recording        **  Life, The Ultimate Game.....  Enjoy It!     **
*****************************************************************************

On Wed, 8 Feb 1995, Brian Jones wrote:

> Is there a cheap or PD utility that people are using to convert 
> Photo CD images off of CDRoms to use in lightwave?
> thanks, Brian
>